Friday, November 13, 2009

The Picture Says it All

The girl is working on mastering the art of the self portrait, 3008 style.
Digital camera , frequently while we're driving somewhere.
It's good for the wind blown hair effect.




Her photogenic genes do not come from me.
I have problems keeping my eyes open when someone says cheese.
I've been know to eat pizza with my eyes closed that's how bad it is.


Taking pictures while in the car is also good for singing your favorite song just to get you in that rock star mood.




Photo 64
Photo booth on your Mac works well too, if your not in the car or your camera needs charging.


CIMG1465
Here's her favorite look of late she calls it nerdy. She's a girl with many sides.

S7301867
Here's what happens when I'm on the other side of the camera. Now that's not fair is it?


CIMG1192/>
Here's her wild side..."I'll eat you up."


S7302433
Now this picture is priceless.. If you know the girl that is.

S7302121

Here we are trying to figure it all out she's complicated,
But in the words of the monsters from "Where The Wild Things Are" I'm sure when it's time I'll say:
"Please don't go I'll eat you up, I love you so."

0 comments: