Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Bucket List

Time to compose the
Bucket List
I feel strangely liberated and understandably terrified to jump out of the plane.


Picture 3

1. Laugh as much as possible
2. Love and keep my eyes open for love in my daily life, for instance this from Hannabanna@ Hannahs.vox.com:

Incidentally, as I have been sitting in my favourite coffee shop writing this, I have had the pleasure of overhearing an elderly man speaking to an even more elderly woman, who I assume is his mother or another close relative. I can only hear his side of the conversation, but I gather that she is repeatedly asking the same questions. Does he have any children? How old is he? How old is she? Where does he live? Does she have any grandchildren? What is his job? The love and patience with which he is responding to her questions cheers my heart. Truly. Each time he answers a question it's as if he's saying it for the very first time, not repeating word-for-word the same thing he said two minutes previously. My milk of human kindness has been replenished for the day.

Or this personal observation:

Every time I leave the house I come back to two "little people" that are SO HAPPY to see me
yeah not the boy and the girl but these guys.
Unconditional love
and I will make sure to breathe it in.

CIMG0257
Eckhart Tolle says pets are the keepers of the present.
I really want to slip into their world

"DUDE that girl that feeds us and walks us is back!!!!
oh I hate when my tail goes all loco on me I can barely walk

CIMG0326
scratch my tummy
scratch my tummy
oh thank you
I've missed you
now i can go watch the wind blow in the back yard and be content
and when that glowing ball up there goes down I get
the most amazing food
and it's so perfect that I get the same thing every day!!!
and after I've sniffed all those amazing trees in the huge universe she takes us around I feel so
hmmmmmm perfect and then I get to
sleep on a bed I can only describe as
Doggie Heaven.
Dude we better go lick her toes so she knows how much we love her


Say what you need to say......

0 comments: