Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Mom?

being a stay at home mom can be a thankless job
there's kids,
there's dogs
there's husbands
there's husbands that don't like dogs
there's homeschooling
there's teenage hormones
there's adult hormones
there's dishes
laundry
driving
cooking
vacumming dog hair
dishes
driving
cooking
vacuming
it' s so not the glamorous life ,
cooking laundry
man when did i sign up for this
why didn't i take the make money to pay people to do this path
especially when the dishes aren't done and that is what is noticed
not the previous month's gourmet meals
and I'm not the perfect gilmore gils mom who crawls in bed at the precise moment of birth to say i love you
and i'm not the mom that makes the perfect breakfast and smiles in the morning
I try hard
it's hard
and I only have a few years left
pray for me
I'm sure I'll be writing about how much I miss these times soon.

0 comments: