Wednesday, February 18, 2009

American Idol

So my aplogies to my two readers
I know you don't watch televison
so this is purely gratuitous on my part
oh and anyone that stumbles upon this
and is--- like American Idol
Pop music..... please
Nice to meet you
umm there are some pretty pictures of Hawaii in these pages
while you
I bet are freezing.....

Danny Gokey
28 years old
church music director
wife passed 4 weeks prior to his audition

ok you had me at wife passed

he's going to sing MARIAH
oh no he's going down
they always crash and burn singing
MARIAH
and a guy??

here's my checklist for AI
I'm on your team if
( advertisers take note)
Interesting back story
CHECK
that's one down
next....
Wincing as he starts
waiting for disaster
close my eyes so I can just listen
Oh my gosh he is actually making the song his own
and i like his version
next test
the bridge
it's a make it or break it , I always hold my breath
CHICKEN SKIN
CHECK #2
JUDGES
CHECK #3
Here have a listen:


Oh I know I am so in that coveted 18-30 demographic range.
And that my friends is why they call it
MARKETING.

0 comments: