Saturday, May 2, 2009

Real or Rumor?

The girl and I fight over two vintage Madonna concert T-Shirt's, Nightly!
To sleep in.

Madonna-Whos-That-Girl-Wo-436748
One is circa 1987, "Who's That Girl?", tour.


The other, circa 1990, "Blonde Ambition", tour.


60046~Madonna-in-Concert-During-Her-Blonde-Ambition-Tour-Posters
The girl says, "you went to two Madonna concerts before we were born?"
You were naughty.
REAL, no I wasn't naughty, just irreverent.

Oh and I am always ahead of the times because, I wanted Madonna guns before Michelle Obama guns were hot.
Not that I'm trying to show how current , I am, and ancient at the same time , or anything.

Oh and why I have two t-shirts that are umm.... counting....22-25 years old, yeah that is embarrassing and is a whole other
blog post.
for sure.

1 comments:

Rich said...

Can't believe it's almost 20 yrs. since you led me to Madonna's "Blonde Ambition" - what a great concert!

Looking for your next post on "THE HOUSE"!