Wednesday, September 16, 2009

drama is our life

as much as I try to live in a drama free zone,
drama is our life.
#1 reason is because the boy and the girl are into musical theatre and all things
performing
but as Madonna said, most performers are shy
and that brings me to the audition
they have tomorrow.
school
audition
swimming
packing
leaving on a jet plane (don't even think about it we have a house sitter, two furr oucios dogs and a friend with a Mastiff)
and the girl can't
decide what she wants to sing
and she has to be prepared with sheet music
222
mar
ooooooo
that is a recipe for crazy
for the whole house
oh no
the whole neighborhood,
no
the whole ISLAND
I don't like to fly so...
from the Moment I wake up just before I put on my make up
say a little prayer for you (ME)
forever, forever you'll stay in my heart
because I love you
(sorry having a little Dermot Mulroney moment)
I'm missing having a gay boyfriend like that about now, someone that can appreciate the DRAMA
and make me laugh about it instead of stress.
and then there is a wedding , the youngest bonus child getting married.
ahh weddings ,that's where I met my husband , and he was with a date.
hopefully that won't come back to haunt me.
Oh and I'm going to be a (bonus) grand mere.
Yay.
Lots going on here
Pray for us.
and here are the choices for the girls audition.
vote if you choose.




or this:


or this:


I'm voting for the last one.
The boy is singing this:

0 comments: