Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ever See 21,000 People Dance to the Same Song?

It sure doesn't suck to be Oprah or Fergie.

Let me explain, Oprah tweeted about this and since I'm one of her ...
ahem... Tweeple I, of course clicked on the link to see this massive dance staged for one of the new episode of Oprah. I wanted to post the original, good quality video of it but you know copgright and all. So off to You Tube I Went and found this from someone filming from a building overlooling the venue.
Check out the original on oprah.com if you are a black eyed peas fan or just want to be a voyeur to what must have been a BLAST! I actually direct twittered Oprah, It doesn't suck to be you does it? and , Why wasn't I invited I missed most of a Black Eyed Peas concert in Honolulu, due to a huge traffic jam....sniff....snifff.



Here's a link for a better view.
http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/20090908-tows-flash-mob-dance

0 comments: