Friday, January 16, 2009

Hydro Rejuvination


I am an anxious flyer.



It didn't use to be this way.
My Dad was in the Air Force and we flew a lot,
I was a buyer and I flew a lot in and out of dangerous airports, like the ones with "WARNINGS"
and I was always ok.
I traveled to Hong Kong, Taiwain, Singapore, Sri Lanka in a time span of 10 days.
and we were detained ,
our passports taken at machine -gun- point.
I have to tell this story again because it's my last cool story
B 444444 I became a Mommy.
Yeah and then there was the flight to Florida after my Dad died where we were seated for the entire 4 hour flight, and the flight attendants were praying behind me. I can totally relate to those people that were getting a little hydro-reguvenation in the Hudson river today.
I Digress as usual......


so the husband is traveling to the east coast today
delayed,
checking his flight on line
plane in the Hudson River, WHAT AIR LINE????
Husband calls just then to say he was there, SAFE, didn't even know about craziness, blissful ignorance as usual. Love YOU.


I wonder,
is there a moment when the universe opens up and one tragedy
or one miracle falls out
and then the universe zips up and we are all good for
tragedies
or miracles for a while.
I would like to know




because my husband ( I know I'm being dramatic)
and 155 people that were part of a.....
pause.....
miracle? still have to get somewhere

155 people were ,
in the presence of a VERY Present person
some One who had a VISION
go here
put it down lightly
if you ditch it
People will come

Sully, I Don't know you
But I love you,
You give me faith in humanity, integrity,responsibility.
and for today, miracles.
grab on to that moment
pay attention to who is next to you
and love your family, in every waking moment.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your writing style, your "voice" as semi-pretenious people say. Keep it up :)