Monday, November 24, 2008

grounding your kid is exhausting

"That's it give me your sidekick", she handed it over rather quickly which left me suspicious.
A few minutes later I go in to check on her only to find her talking on her old phone. She had taken the sim card out of the sidekick and put it in her old phone.
" Now you have no TV you knew I meant no phone not just no sidekick. "
She is in her room quietly working on her laptop, yeah or so I thought , only to find out she is watching TV on her computer.
"No computer, TV or cell phone. "
Shortly after this I hear her talking to someone, please let it be the dog , what else have I forgotten ?
The home phone!
"No talking on any phone or via any means of communication, no Skype, no ichat no talking!
No TV, no video, no TV on computer, no watching outside someone's mini van while their kids watch a video inside.
Do your homework, and for dinner you can have the crumbs still on your floor since you did not vacuum.
Have I covered it all?"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i never took the sim card out of my phone i was talking on the home phone and then i was webcamming.......... dont u love me :D