Sunday, November 9, 2008

RENT

So the 36 hour boy was in Rent tonight, proud beyond words more on that later... but here are the songs swimming through my head...

How we gonna paaaay,
How we gonna paaaay, last years rent this years rent? 
Five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes how do you measure a year in the life how about loooouuuve, loooouuve....
Living in America, at the edge of the Milenia you're what you own !!!
Will I lose my dignity... will someone caaaare will I wake tomorrow from this nightmare?
 It's time now.. to sing out.. though the story never ends.. celebrate, remember, a year in the life of friends.

How about love?

I have always wished that life came with a soundtrack, like in the movies when that poignant , or heartbreaking moment was so perfect because of the music in the background.  Tonight I had that background music and it was perfect.  Love you 36 hour boy!!!!

0 comments: