Sunday, December 28, 2008

Marley and Me

life is so upside down sometimes.
we went to see marley and me
a great movie about relationships
and dogs
it was happy and in the end sad
made me want to come home and snuggle the dogs
and plead with them not to die too soon....
it was all HAPPY DOGGY BLISS UNTIL....
somehow they got a huge piece of beef
we won't go there
not sure who to blame
so have you ever heard two tibetan spaniels
two 16 pound dogs have a go at a huge- to them- piece of meat
not pretty
i ask you, if you had to eat the same boring food every day of your LIFE

wait for a walk
wiat for a scratch
wait for a bitch
life
if a huge piece of BEEF
somehow fell into your universe
would you try to kill your
hanai brother for it?
yeah I thought so
only problem is the humans in this scenario
not thinking so clearly
screaming
scratches
threats
to send both dogs to "the farm"

wow we really didn't
leaarn anything from " marley and me"

I am snugling both dogs as we speak
they look at me
yes you can stay
everyone has a bad day.
===

0 comments: