Saturday, December 13, 2008

You Won' t Believe It

Last night for dinner I made soup using the following ingredients:




If you try this recipe I suggest you do it in secret, you don't want anyone knowing how easy it is, trust me.
First brown the onions with some olive oil. You can throw in a few garlic cloves for good measure if you like.
Next add a bag and a half of the Birdseye Ultimate Southwest Blend frozen veggies (you can use any frozen veggie blend that you like) and 1 1/2 (46oz) bottles of spicy V8. Cook on low heat until you start to smell it. Taste and if you would like it spicier add some hot sauce . Take the rotisserie chicken , cut up the meat and add to the soup, let cook for maybe 5 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips and grated cheddar cheese.
You can thank me later,
or give me some link love.

0 comments: